We will be out of the office and not accepting any product orders or appointments from 6/20/17 until 6/27/17.
Massage is often viewed as a luxury, but in truth, when combined with traditional medical treatments; it is used to reduce stress and pain and promote healing in people with medical conditions. Massage therapy can relieve tension in your muscles and cause your body to release natural painkillers that may help to boost your immune system. Below is a small sample of studies that have been done on the therapeutic effects of massage.
Additional benefits of massage:
- A decrease in pain was experienced in people with fibromyalgia, migraines and those who recently had surgery.
- During labor, massage helps to lessen stress and anxiety, relax muscles and aid in pain reduction.
- Massage therapy helps premature babies gain weight and reduce their hospital stay.
- Athletes and weekend warriors who receive massage after exercise reported it to have eased their muscle soreness.
- People with HIV who received massage therapy have showed an increase in the number of natural killer cells, which are thought to help defend the body from viral and cancer cells. This leads scientist to believe that massage therapy can help strengthen your immune system.
- People with cancer who receive regular massage treatments reported less anxiety, pain and fatigue from their disease.
These are just a few of the benefits of massage therapy. Come discover why this treatment isn’t just a luxury, but a vital part for your overall health and wellness.
Offering a variety of massage modalities to suit your needs. From Swedish massage, prenatal, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, neck massage, and more. Your massage session will be custom tailored to your specifications. If you suffer from back pain, neck pain, sciatic, or even just general discomfort -- Call us today! With years of experience in the field of massage therapy we can assist you in becoming pain free.
Our sessions are always the full 60 minutes, 90 minutes or 120 minutes. Never rushed or cut short. You can expect the very best treatment every time you experience our Therapeutic Massage Therapy.
Call Eric Brown 484-6605 in office Tuesday thru Saturdays by appointment only.
You can now schedule an appointment online with Frances for a facial, or Eric for a massage. Just click on the link below to schedule!
60 minutes $55
90 minutes $77
120 minutes $99
Eric Brown is now offering Massage Cupping. 30 minutes for $35.00 can be a stand alone treatment or an add on.
Massage cupping creates suction and vacuum pressure to soften tight muscles. This technique helps to loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue, bringing blood flow to tissues and facilitated lymphatic drainage. This is a safe relaxing treatment that works well for all.
We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. We require a 24 hour cancellation on all appointments. We value your time so please value ours. Please let us know in advance if you are unable to make your appointments.We have a $25 rescheduling fee for that missed appointment. Please do not leave children unattended. We are unable to supervise children while you are receiving treatments. Thank you.
On-Site Chair Massage
On -site chair massage is a 15 minute massage per person that focuses on the muscles of the head, neck, shoulders and the arms and hands. This treatment is performed while the client is fully dressed sitting in a specially designed chair. The benefits of chair massage at your place of employment is increased relaxation; stress reduction and increased productivity, reduces adverse effects from repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting periods and boosts employee morale!
Cost is $65 per hour with a 2 hour and 7 person minimum.
Payment is due at time of service.
Contact us for more information. 484.6605 or 407.2260